Instead of hearing their children say, “Ew… I don’t want to eat those green things,” moms and dads have been getting creative. It’s not uncommon to hear about all the ways to sneak fruits, vegetables and other “undesirable foods” into smoothies, muffins, sandwiches and more.
I thought about that concept of sneaking. I’m always looking for a way to sneak more cheese into my day. Luckily for you and me, sneaking more of The Laughing Cow Cheese into our days is not only shape friendly, but also delicious!
Here are Six Ways to Sneak The Laughing Cow into Your Day:
- Cucumber Stacks. A little sweet, a little salty and most definitely crunchy! Place ½ of a Mini Babybel Light in between two slices of cucumbers. Add a few pieces of dried fruit in the middle, too. We used dried cherries, and they were perfection!
- Peaches ‘n Cream. Peaches are wonderful this time of year. Slice a peach and spread some Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread on the slices. You could even sprinkle a little cinnamon or Stevia over them, too!
- Spinach Rollup. Take a jumbo spinach leaf, spread a wedge of The Laughing Cow Light French Onion on it and stick an almond or two in the middle. Roll it up and enjoy!
- Salad Art. Enjoy a jumbo salad with dinner every night. Make different combinations and top with your favorite Mini Babybel flavor. A simple salad suggestion: Romaine or Arugula lettuce + red peppers + strawberries + olive oil + a Mini Babybel Cheddar.
- Bagel Pizza. I’m gluten free, and I still enjoy these on a gluten-free bagel. You don’t even need to bake. Simply toast your bagel, spread a wedge or two of The Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb (liberally for best results) on each half, add pizza sauce, a choice of meat if desired (I use extra lean turkey) and finely sliced pineapple. It’s amazing!
- Mac ‘n Cheese ‘n Hot Dogs. Yes, this is an absolute favorite for all – small children, college kids and adults. Using The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss, make your own tonight. Click HERE for the recipe and grocery shopping list!
How do you sneak The Laughing Cow into your day?Post A Comment