You should have seen his face when I told my husband I would combine a few of his favorite things: burgers, tostadas and The Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges. He thought it would look similar to a heaping helping of nachos. Instead, I delivered this to him.
The most wonderful moments in my life are those everyday ones when a smile comes from a simple, common action. In my case, many of these moments are seen through cooking or baking something special. I believe that the fastest way to anyone’s heart is through their stomach. Who doesn’t love delicious food?
Here are six ways to create smiles with Snack Joy
- First thing in the morning, head to work a little early. Surprise your closest co-workers with some early morning #SnackJoy. Bring apple slices and Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Cinnamon Cream 1/3 Less Fat Cheese. You will be a favorite all day long!
- Or wait until the mid-morning slump hits and pull out some mini paper plates sprinkled with a pick-me-up energy boost blend. Try: dried fruit, raw nuts (my favorite is macadamias!), shredded coconut, granola and a Mini Babybel Light!
- I carry a mini cooler with me most days. You could bring one to work on a random day with several Mini Babybels. Around lunchtime when everyone is enjoying their lunches, hand them out. Watch a smiling domino effect erupt! Mini Babybels are so great that oftentimes we don’t need to eat anything with them.
- Some of these Six Ways to Sneak The Laughing Cow into Your Day are snacks anyone will love! Serve these when you invite a friend over to hang out or to go on a long walk.
- Summer Snacks You and the Kids Will Enjoy. Happy, smiling kids make for a happy, smiling you!
- Have you ever not gotten a smile when you made dessert for family and friends? I have a dessert recipe that is not only sweet and delicious, but it’s health conscious too! Click here to view my Gluten-Free Tropical Dessert Parfait recipe.
Do you have a recipe that generates a ton of smiles in your life? If so, what is it?Post A Comment