Are you on Pinterest yet?
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. And by “beautiful,” of course I am including food, scenery and creative ideas in this equation.
Pinterest has led to a ton of inspiration for many different aspects of life, including personal style and what cookie recipe you will choose for a get together. The holiday season typically sparks a lot of inspiration for many. With Pinterest, we can find, share and create the perfect holiday celebration!
Let’s start with Thanksgiving. If you haven’t started your Thanksgiving Grocery Shopping List yet, chances are you are still in need of some visual inspiration! I’ve picked some of my favorite recipes and ideas from Pinterest:
Top Five Thanksgiving Ideas on Pinterest to Try
- Maple Cranberry Cinnamon Sauce by Marla Meredith. This would be a great addition to some of your Thanksgiving favorites!
- Green Beans with Garlic by Southern Living. They also have a “Thanksgiving” board with enough ideas to last for many Thanksgiving Days to come.
- Harvest table setting by Williams-Sonoma. If you are having guests over, half of the battle is setting up the table. I love this idea! It’s simple, yet elegant and is a great place to start for table setting ideas.
- Thanksgiving Fruit Gobbler. Try making one of these with the kids. It will provide your Thanksgiving guests with an entertaining and health-conscious snack! Mini Babybel Cheddar will make a perfect addition.
- A new tradition: Tablecloth – What are you thankful for? Just like the pin says, “Have everyone write what they are thankful for on a cloth tablecloth on Thanksgiving. Bring it out every year and add to it.”
And a 6th bonus: no one said Thanksgiving had to be complicated. I invite you to try my 4-Ingredient Gluten-Free Pumpkin-Spiced Cream Cheese using Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Classic Cream 1/3 Less Fat. This is great atop crackers, breads, dessert breads and desserts.
Of course there are, literally, thousands of fabulous ideas on Pinterest for Thanksgiving. I continue to curate the best I can find. I know you have many wonderful pins. Share them in the comments below. Let’s spread some of our favorite Thanksgiving ideas around!Post A Comment