Written by Community Leader Katie Goodman
The days keep slipping by. I can hardly believe that so much of the school year has already passed. Busy days make healthy, quick snacks all the more necessary – and it has to be something everyone in my family will love!
From snack inspired lunches to after school and even snacks for outings and sports games, Mini Babybel cheeses have become a snack staple in our house.
Fruit and Cheese – Tasty Snack Ideas for the Whole Family
We always have plenty of fruit and cheese on hand. I think the two make a perfect, healthy snack pairing. I love how the sweet and savory balance each other out. I’m satisfying my need for protein to push through the afternoon, but I’m rewarded with a little something sweet that isn’t going to leave me with a sugar crash later.
Here are a few of my favorite fruit and cheese snack combinations. You can serve them on a plate or just eat a handful, but they are really fun to serve threaded on wooden appetizer skewers. My kids especially love snacks on a stick. It just makes it more fun! Here are some of my family’s favorite combinations:
Fruit and Cheese Snack Combinations
- NEW! Mini Babybel® Mozzarella + Peaches + Sliced Ham
- Mini Babybel® Bonbel + Sliced Turkey
- Mini Babybel® Sharp Original + Granny Smith Apples + Pecans
- Mini Babybel® Cheddar + Granny Smith Apples + Center Cut Bacon
- Mini Babybel® White Cheddar + Pears + Walnuts or Dried Cranberries
- Mini Babybel® Gouda + Honeydew or Cantaloupe + Sliced Ham
- Mini Babybel® Gouda + Cherries + Almonds
Chocolate: If you like nuts with your fruit and cheese, give these tasty Easy Chocolate Dipped Nuts a try. Dark chocolate in moderation is just fine, and nuts are a great snack option. Combine the two then pair with fruit and cheese for a special treat!Post A Comment