Original Creamy Swiss
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
This recipe is not only delicious, but it’s also healthy and a huge crowd pleaser! The saltiness from the prosciutto, crunch from the asparagus, and creaminess of the cheese make this the perfect appetizer!
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut each Laughing Cow wedge into 3 equal piece (making 9 pieces of cheese).
3. Separate the 24 asparagus spears into groups of 3 (making 8 groups).
4. Wrap each group of asparagus with a piece of the cheese and sliced prosciutto.
5. Place the 8 appetizers on a greased baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
6. Bake 15 minutes & enjoy!