Queso Delicioso Dip
It’s unfair to call this a dip. After all, dip doesn’t do this quick and easy recipe justice. Maybe we should refer to it as a chip or cracker enhancement. Yep, that’s what we’re going with.
1. Add salsa (plus scallion and/or cilantro, if using) to a 6-ounce, microwave safe ramekin or dish.
2. Place cheese rounds in the middle of the sauce & loosely cover with plastic wrap.
3. Microwave for 60 seconds (dish will be hot; handle by the plate–not the hot ramekin!) Carefully remove from microwave and lift plastic wrap.
4. Stir & recover; microwave for 30 additional seconds.
5. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Substitutions: Use Mini Babybel® Cheddar for a traditional queso or try any Mini Babybel® variety for new & delicious flavor combinations!
Recipe developed by Soigné Culinary Artistry