It is tastes like this that bring a bright moment to your day. Try this tasty take on an easy bruschetta recipe featuring Creamy Light Cheese – and try to resist eating all of this creamy, crunchy goodness at once.
- 1/2 French bread baguette, about 10-inches long
- 1 medium heirloom tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/8 c. finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
Cut baguette into 1-inch diagonal slices. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and broil until lightly toasted. Spread a layer of Creamy Light onto each baguette slice and set aside. Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and spoon mixture onto prepared baguette slices. Enjoy every creamy flavorful moment.